Gates of Andaron is a free-to-play fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Zemi Interactive and published by Gameforge. From multiple game modes to an amazing experience in the item shop, this game is packed with a lot of great stuff.
Initially, the game was released in 2009 and the developers rolled out updates further to make this game more interesting and interactive. The game is certainly great to play, but due to a lack of rights in different countries and less marketing, the game didn’t gain much popularity and is only popular among the gamers in North America.
The gameplay is similar to other MMORPG games out there and we will get into the details below. First, let’s check out the system requirements to run this game.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista or above
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.6GHz or better
- Graphics: Geforce FX5700 128MB or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Storage: 2 GB
- Network: Active Internet connection
The game takes place in Iberia nation which is divided into two factions – the militaristic, agricultural Valorians and scientific, magical Derion. These two were once allies, but now enemies.
In the beginning, the players can choose any side to play the game as there is no battle or fight between these two factions at the start. The beginning phases and levels of the game focus on player vs environment battles and quests.
At the starting of the game, the player has to choose a race and class to create their character. There are a total of 3 races – Humans, Fairies, and Nevids (cat-like people).
Then comes the classes. The player can choose from these 6 classes – Archer, Evocator, Magician, Night Walker, Priest, and Warrior. While choosing classes, the player will get proper details and other information regarding the skills and characteristics of each class. Once the player chooses the class, they will see a character and then the game begins.
The quest system in the game goes two ways. Players can receive and complete storyline quests and hunting quests. All the different types of quests will be available according to the level of the character and the difficulty level of the quests will also go up as the player progresses.
These quests mainly include delivering messages to non-playable characters, stealing information about the opposing faction, finding diamonds and other precious items from the enemies, battling the bosses, or traversing instanced dungeons.
Through all these and many more quests, the player will explore and travel to different parts of the land. As for the hunting quests, these are assigned by non-playable characters and the rewards/XP is high for completing these quests.
These mainly revolve around killing monsters and collecting valuable items from them. To get to the next story quest, a player needs to complete a certain number of hunting quests and as the level goes up, the player will have to complete more and more hunting quests to get a story quest.
Players can also perform repetitive tasks also known as grinding to increase the experience of their character and to gain many rewards. However, grinding won’t get the players as much XP as questing.
Now, if we talk about the graphics of this game, they are somewhat less than average. While playing, you can easily notice that many opponents are identical by looks with the change in their names and powers only.
You won’t enjoy the finish of weapons and other items. These things lack style. Although, once you upgrade the equipment, it will shine and you can easily distinguish that.
Overall, the graphics are not much advanced and that is the reason why this game runs smoothly even on low-end computers.
The game has a great player vs player environment. PvP modes have Realm vs Realm, and quests in which you can lead your army in up to 49 person real-time battles.
These battles can be completed easily and you can send orders via a command module, called the Real-time Strategic Command System (RSCS). By winning the PvP battles, you will surely get better rewards, XP, and special equipment. PvP mode is one of the best and successful parts of the game.
Gamers love competing with other players of opposite factions. However, because of fewer people playing this game, it takes time to find players on the server ready to participate in PvP.
What’s more? There is a cash shop available for players and it is not very expensive. Players can buy the in-game currency using real cash and can use that to purchase skins, upgrades, XP boosts, mounts, town warp scrolls, magic scrolls, and many more items to improve weapons and skills.
The player needs to choose a good combination of upgrades for a successful refinement of the weapon. You can buy Serendipity Potions to double your chance of successful refinement.
Apart from all this, the players will get bored due to the repetitive quests and grinding won’t help much. After level 20, the missions and enemies will repeat as you will lose interest in the questing system.
However, if you really want to reach the maximum level without getting bored, then you can simply do grinding and quests sometimes with the help of an auto clicker application running in the background. An auto clicker will automate the mouse clicks and will make grinding easier for you. You can also shoot monsters in hunting quests easily. Let’s see how you can use an auto clicker in Gates of Andaron!
How to Use an Auto Clicker in Gates of Andaron?
- Download auto clicker from the web. You can go for any trusted auto clicker like OP Auto Clicker, Murgee Auto Clicker, GS Auto Clicker, Fast Mouse Clicker Pro, TinyTask, Free Auto Clicker, etc. Install the software once the download is complete.
- Open the application and check out the various options available. Mostly the options will be time delay/interval, number of clicks, hotkey, cursor position, and type of click.
- In the time delay or time interval, set the time you want the clicker to wait between two consecutive clicks. Set this to a minimum of 100 milliseconds for fast clicks.
- For the number of clicks, you can set this to any large number such as 10000 or something. We will be using the hotkey to stop the clicker as we don’t know the exact number of clicks it will take to finish the task.
- To set the hotkey, you will see the option to set the hotkey or it will be set to some key by default. This key will basically start/stop the auto-clicking process. Set the hotkey to a key that is not being used for any action in the game.
- As for the cursor position, you can leave this dynamic if available. In some clickers, it is automatically set to dynamic and the clicker will click where you hover your mouse.
- Now, set the type of click as the left mouse button or left-click as that is used to shoot in Gates of Andaron. If there is an option to choose single click or double click, go with the single click option.
- All the settings are configured. Time to run the game! Enter the battle or start grinding. Most of the grinding tasks involve clicking continuously on some items to earn rewards and XP. Take your cursor to the item and press the hotkey button. The clicker will automate the clicks and you can sit back and relax! For completing hunting quests and in battles with monsters, you can shoot by pointing the cursor on the enemy and then running the auto clicker. Press the hotkey anytime to start or stop the clicker application.
So, that was all about the use of an auto clicker application in Gates of Andaron. You can use this application efficiently and smartly to reach higher levels in the game without performing many tasks yourself. Just manage the resources properly and the game will be fun.
As for the question that is this game worth playing? Well, if you are bored by playing World of Warcraft, then you can surely give it a try as it has some amazing features and a similar gameplay. Although, you won’t much enjoy the game after levelling up and you can proceed with an auto clicker after reaching higher levels. Happy gaming!
I love playing incremental games and creating tools & software. Connecting both my passions, I wrote down the code for Auto clicker and published it for free for you all on autoclicker.io, feel free to reach out to me on [email protected] to suggest new features and suggestions.