Priston Tale is a 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game with impressive high-quality graphics, RPG action, and an in-depth dungeon and PvP system. The game was initially released in 2001 by Yedang Online in South Korea. Firstly, the game was published for Japan, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Brazil, the Philippines, and Spanish-speaking countries.
Later on, an English beta version of the game was released in 2004 and was a pay-to-play game. In 2007, the game was free-to-play and the items/accessories of the game can be purchased from the in-game shop. The game basically is a fight for survival every day. From dying and killing to winning the battles and earning experience to buy upgrades, this game is a full action-packed and is worth playing. We will get into the gameplay details below.
Let’s first check out the minimum system requirements to run the game.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 9600 Series + or NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT +
- Network: Active Internet connection
The gameplay of Priston Tale is all about leveling up by participating in various activities and completing quests. Initially, the player has to choose the class, race, sub-class, and the appearance of their character.
There are a total of 10 classes and each one of them is equipped with unique skills that are useful during battles and while defending the castles. The interface of the game is user-friendly. Through the game, when the player dies, the experience is reduced and it increases quickly after doing activities to level up. The major activities that players can participate in are:
- Clans – Joining clans is the first thing to do. Teamplay is all that matters in the game. Clans can be made when the player reaches in-game level 40 or above. Clan members can take part in different clan specific events and the members represent the social community of the game.
- Trading – There are certain unobtainable items and equipment from non-playable characters but can be purchased using cash in the store. Players can sell items for money that they can use to buy rare items.
- Bless Castle – One of the most exciting activities of the game is the Bless Castle which is basically a player vs player (PvP) activity. In this, the player has to defend the castle from the enemy participating clan which can utilize siege equipment.
- Ghost Castle – The entry to this castle is through Refuge of the Ancients. In this, three players from different classes play together and can be played once per day.
- Bellatra – Earlier known as Survive or Die, it is an event or one can say a competition in which four different teams of the same clan fight with monsters and then two teams are declared as the finalists. The two teams then keep on fighting the monsters until one survives. The winner is chosen by calculating the points. Points are earned by killing the monster bosses and monsters. The bosses give more points and the team with the highest number of points wins. The chief of the team that wins is rewarded the rights to acquire Bellatra. This means that the chief can modify the monsters when he fights next. Belltra, located in town Navisko is only accessible for players with a level of 80 or above.
- Ardor – Known as Ricarten Survive or Die, it is located in town Ricarten through the end of Garden of Freedom. This activity or competition is similar to Bellstra and is basically for players with level 40 to 79.
Various other things related to the game are training, hunting, climbing, socializing, etc. Players can easily train by killing monsters while participating in battles in parties with friends. Players have to hunt for many items in the game that will be helpful in killing monsters. Socializing is basically used in the game to earn items by throwing friends at enemies and by throwing anything that is of value.
In the game, when the player progresses, they gain experience and the level keeps on increasing. This will help the player in earning items like armour, weapons, potions, etc., which is important to complete quests and win battles. The armours and weapons are upgraded for each class and there are different types of weapons in different classes. So, according to the character and class you choose, you will get weapons to defend from monsters. When players progress and reach high levels in the game, earning or getting high level weapons is very difficult as there is less supply and high demand for such powerful or high level weapons. The competition to purchase weapons also depends on the class of the character and is different for different classes.
While defending the castles from monsters, players have to use their weapons to fight monsters. The player has to select a monster by clicking on it and then use the weapon to shoot at them by constantly clicking on the screen. While defending big castles, it can get tedious for the fingers to keep on clicking and clicking. So, is there a way around to beat the monsters? Absolutely! With the help of an auto clicker, you can automatically click on the screen. It will be useful for looting items and for defending castles. Let’s see how to use an auto clicker to do so!
How to Use an Auto Clicker in the Priston Tale?
- Download and install any trusted auto clicker of your choice. You can download OP Auto Clicker, GS Auto Clicker, Murgee Auto Clicker, Fast Mouse Clicker, Free Auto Clicker, etc.
- Open the software and you will see some options to configure.
- Specify the number of clicks you want to make on the screen.
- There will be an option to specify the time delay or time interval. Enter the time you want the clicker to delay between two consecutive clicks.
- Choose the mouse button type, i.e. left button, right button, or middle button. Choose the left button here for the Priston Tale game.
- There might be an option for specifying the cursor position. Leave that to the manual or dynamic position because you want to click where you move your cursor.
- Specify the hotkey. This key will trigger the auto clicking process. Make sure to choose the key that is not assigned to any action in the game.
- Now run the game and when you get a quest to defend the castle from monsters, choose your weapon and hover your cursor over the monster. Press the hotkey button and the clicker will start auto clicking on the screen. Make sure to specify a high shooting speed so that the monster gets defeated fast without exhausting your full health.
So, that is the complete guide to use an auto clicker in the Priston Tale game. You can easily level up in the game with auto clickers. Also, if you want to redeem your loot, press the hotkey after hovering the cursor over to the location where loot is dropped.
The game initially gained a lot of popularity when the English version was released. Developers kept on improving the game by adding some new features and by improving the graphics. Although it was not much success because of fewer players. The developers and marketers tried to gain popularity via Steam as well but that didn’t go well, leaving this game with really fewer players. You can give this game a try for sure as it has some interesting quests and features. But you will get bored at one point or another as the game lacks that addictive nature. To make the Priston Tale game more fun, use the clicker application to level up quickly. Happy gaming!
I love playing incremental games and creating tools & software. Connecting both my passions, I wrote down the code for Auto clicker and published it for free for you all on autoclicker.io, feel free to reach out to me on [email protected] to suggest new features and suggestions.