ZombIdle is one of the best incremental clicker games. Developed and released by Berzerk Studios in 2016, this game is a gem for players who love playing clicker games.
Not to mention all the fun players are going to have playing this horrific and monstrous game. The players will be controlling a Zombie that uses magical power to destroy the house in front of them. The house keeps on respawning into something big ranging from a farmhouse to a village.
Destroy everything by clicking on them and level up to get upgrades and better weapons of destruction. The game was initially launched for Web browser, Android, and iOS platforms.
After seeing a great response from the players across the globe, developers decided to host the game on Steam with some minor changes and updates. The game was launched with the name Zombidle : REMONSTERED in 2017 on Steam in the free-to-play clicker games category. Let’s check out the minimum system requirements set by the developer to run this game on Windows OS.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz +
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Graphics: Any decent graphics card that has been released after 1995
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Sound Card: Even PC Speakers will do fine.
- Network: Active Internet connection to connect to Steam.
The player starts the game as Bob The Necromancer who is a monster with the aim to destroy the buildings in front of him. He only deals in damage by tapping. This monster can further build an army of minion monsters that assist him in quickly winning the battle.
To destroy the building, house, or any other structure that is in front of Necromancer, the player has to tap the building again and again to destroy it. The building will crumble to pieces after a certain number of clicks and will drop skulls. The monster will collect the skulls which can be used to buy upgrades. When the player destroys many houses, people from those houses will run around and clicking on them will result in additional skulls. Here are different terms of this game:
- Skulls – An in-game currency that is acquired by destroying buildings and killing people. Players can buy this at the Diamond Deal store as well. The currency is used to purchase upgrades and buy different monsters to build an army.
- Diamonds – It is the secondary in-game currency that is dropped on killing the villagers. This can be used to upgrade buildings in Hell and to purchase items in Diamond Store.
- Critical Damage – When the players move to higher levels in the game, they will notice something in big red font randomly which will double the damage dealt by clicking on buildings.
- Bosses – There are certain warriors that engage with the players while a wizard floats in the sky above them. The player will have 30 seconds to destroy and defeat them. Failing will throw back the player to the last stage of the last difficulty level.
- Broken Oars – Defeating the wizard will burst the bubble in which they float and the Orbs will break while falling on the ground. These will be credited to the player’s inventory. The broken Orbs are of no use but will be repaired after some time.
- Map – The game is divided into multiple areas and each area has a certain level of difficulty. The difficulty count is 20 at the beginning of the first map, which increases to 1000 at the end of the 3rd map. The game has a total of 7 maps with the difficulty of the last map being 5000. By conquering an area, the adjacent areas are unlocked to accept and complete missions. After clearing the areas, the players are rewarded with some treasure items as well. The ultimate goal is to clear all the areas of the map and then progress to different maps of the world to conquer various kingdoms.
- Treasure Items – These items play a significant role while progressing in the game. You will find different items which can be used to double or triple the damage, increase the time to fight the wizards and many more such things. Treasure items are mainly obtained by clearing the areas on the map by destroying all the buildings and killing the villagers.
So, these are the different terms you will encounter while playing this game. The main place where you have to use your mind effectively is to use the diamonds that you earn. You need to level up the monsters and build an army of monsters that deal huge amounts of damage. Using the diamonds to multiply the damage will add a certain percentage multiplier to non-tap monsters depending upon the diamonds you have invested.
As you are now aware about the gameplay, you must be feeling what most of the players feel. What are we talking about? The pain in your fingers for continuously clicking and clicking on the mouse to destroy buildings. It is fun for a certain time but players will get bored and that’s when auto clicker applications come into picture. With the help of an auto clicker software, you can easily sit back and relax while the clicker application destroys the buildings as per your instructions. Let’s see how an auto clicker will be helpful and how to use one in ZombIdle to increase your level significantly.
How to Use an Auto Clicker in ZombIdle?
- Download any trusted auto clicker of your choice from the official website. You can download OP Autoclicker, Murgee Auto Clicker, GS Auto Clicker, Fast Mouse Clicker, Free Auto Clicker, and so on.
- Install the application and run it. You will see around 5-6 options that you can edit.
- Firstly, choose the number of clicks you want to make. Leave it to infinite or maximum if you want to manually start and stop the clicking process.
- Now choose the hotkey button. This keyboard button will start or stop the auto clicker. Choose a button which is not used in the game for any action.
- Select the mouse button type. It will be the left click or left button option for ZombIdle.
- Specify the time interval or delay between two clicks. This will define the auto clicking rate or speed. Choose it according to how fast you want to click and move to the next quest or level.
- You can also specify the cursor position. But you should go with the dynamic location of the cursor. It means that the mouse clicks wherever you move it on the screen. You won’t have to again and again change the location in the software.
- Once done, it’s time to test it in the game. When the building is in front of the monster, move the cursor to the building and press the hotkey. You will see that the monster will start clicking on the building and will deal damage automatically at a speed you specified. When combined with different treasure items and upgrades, you will be able to destroy the building really fast.
That’s the complete method to use an auto clicker in the ZombIdle game. Easily and quickly cross the maps in the game and reach harder missions. Make sure to manage your resources efficiently in order to get the most out of them.
ZombIdle is a very popular game and has a large number of users on all the platforms. The game provides a lag-free experience to users and when the Steam edition of the game was launched, the graphics were significantly improved making it a hit among fans of clicker games. If you haven’t yet tried this game, head on straight to your browser or play the game for free on Steam. We bet you won’t regret playing this fun and exciting game. Happy gaming!
I love playing incremental games and creating tools & software. Connecting both my passions, I wrote down the code for Auto clicker and published it for free for you all on autoclicker.io, feel free to reach out to me on [email protected] to suggest new features and suggestions.