A great action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts! The trilogy of Mass Effect series is impressive and gamers across the globe have appreciated the graphics and gameplay. Mass Effect 3 was released in 2012 and a major version to add to the trilogy, Mass Effect: Andromeda was released in 2017. The whole game series basically revolved around a space soldier whose main mission is to save the galaxy from a race that wants to destroy humans. Through the three series, players come across new characters and enemies with more and more advanced skills and the graphics are just WOW!
The fourth edition Mass Effect: Andromeda to the series comes up with totally new characters and that is why it is often not referred to in this trilogy. The game is available to play on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Let’s have a look at the minimum system requirements to play this game on a Windows laptop/PC.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS – Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1, Win 7
- CPU – 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (equivalent AMD CPU)
- Video Card: 256 MB or better (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support) : NVIDIA 7900 or better; ATI X1800 or better. Updates to your video card drivers may be required.
- RAM – 1GB for XP / 2GB RAM for Vista/Win 7
- Hard Drive – 15 GB of free space
- Disc Drive – 1x speed
- Sound – DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX – DirectX 9.0c August 2009 (included)
The trilogy takes place in the fictional world near the Milky Way. As for the timeline, it is the end of the 22nd century. The player takes the role of Commander Shepard from TPP (third-person perspective). The name, sex, miliary background, appearance, combat-training, etc. can be set by the player before the start of the game. That goes the same in all three parts of the game series. There are a total of 6 different character classes and each one of them is equipped with different skills and abilities that will reflect during the game exploration and combat part. Some classes are of attacking nature while others are of defensive or healing nature and the players will experience the gameplay according to the class of the character they choose. Any class can use any weapon or skills but the thing is they will be most effective or powerful in the abilities of their class.
Overall, the map of the game will guide you to various points in the galaxy. You can explore and find various quests or missions to gain points, experience, revenue, leading to the levelling up of your character. Most of the quests that you will encounter are related to combat missions and stories related to fights. Some of the side quests are related to finding treasures and interacting with non-player characters.
As you go forward in the game, a squad of six members will be at your service to find the battles alongside you. As soon as you level up by gaining experience, you will get some points that can be used to develop your squad’s skills and abilities.
To travel across the galaxy to different planets, you can use the starship and on the planets at which you can land, you can walk or use a special fighting vehicle and explore various treasures. Although most of the combat missions will be fought on foot but some might require you to use the combat vehicle. Weapons, ammunitions, armours, and healings can all be found on the planets and can be purchased from the merchants in the game.
The main aim from the first part of the game is to defend and save the galaxy from an advanced machine race known as the Reapers. Reapers will try to destroy all the organic civilization and the main character Shepard is given the job to save the galaxy from evil. There are so many sub-characters of the Reapers army and you will have to visit different planets to fight each one of them.
Defeat them, kill them, save the civilization, and earn experience, revenue, and much more. Once you complete the first part or second part, you can export the saved file or progress to the next parts of the game so that the game will respond according to your preferences of the characters. The choices that you made will be loaded in the next version of the game and it will be easier for you to play the remaining parts.
The main character of the game will die and will be revived after a couple of years. There will be some new enemies who are doing certain stuff to revive the Reapers army. Similar to the first part, players can do a lot of quests in the second one as well. The main changes were in the graphics and voice that impressed a lot of gamers.
In the third part of the series, Reapers invade the Earth and Shepard is sent on a mission to Mars to get a powerful weapon that is strong enough to destroy Reapers. During the whole exploration, you will come across other missions as well that you can complete to quickly level up and to get closer to your target. At the end of the game after defeating the Reapers, you will be presented with multiple choices as well.
A multiplayer mode was also made available in the third part in which you can team up with four players to complete combat missions to defeat enemies and to earn revenue which can be used to buy character upgrades, weapons, etc. This was a really interesting feature for some of the gamers that made Mass Effect 3 a success.
As the game is mostly about shooting and fighting battles, it requires a lot of clicking of mouse. To swipe an entire army of enemies, players need to fire a lot of bullets and semi-automatic weapons are of use in most of the scenarios. This might get a little painful for the fingers to constantly click the mouse button. Also, missing the click in between of a battle will result in a defeat. So, is there a way around? Absolutely! You can use auto clickers in the game to increase your firing speed and accuracy as well.
How to Use an Auto Clicker in Mass Effect Saga?
- Download and install a trusted auto clicker that you like. Some of the good ones for games are OP Auto Clicker 3.0 , GS Auto Clicker, Murgee Auto Clicker, Fast Mouse Clicker, etc.
- Run the auto clicker software and you will see options on your window according to the clicker you have installed. In general, you will see options to configure a number of clicks, set time delay, click type, cursor location, and hotkey.
- Set the total number of clicks you want to automate. In this game, you can keep it to the maximum.
- Select the time delay between two consecutive mouse clicks. Set it in milliseconds according to the firing rate you want.
- Then choose the left click as the click type and go for the single click option.
- For the cursor location, use the dynamic/current cursor location as your cursor location will keep on changing in the game.
- Enter the hotkey and assign it to a key that is not binded for any function in your game.
- Once done, start the game and enter the battle. Click the hotkey button and the current weapon that you are holding will start firing. If you wish to change the weapon or stop the shooting, press the hotkey again. Keep on clicking hotkey to start/stop the firing.
So, that is how you can use an auto clicker to win battles easily in the Mass Effect game series. The game is so full of excitement and you won’t be disappointed with the endless range of things that you can do while exploring the galaxy. The game is best known for the single-player mode as there’s not much in the multiplayer mode. In the further part of the series, a whole new storyline and plot with different characters were introduced which is to be changed more in their next big launch in 2021. Till then, play the series and explore the awesome game. Happy gaming!
I love playing incremental games and creating tools & software. Connecting both my passions, I wrote down the code for Auto clicker and published it for free for you all on autoclicker.io, feel free to reach out to me on [email protected] to suggest new features and suggestions.